Online Craps for NZ Players
If you are looking for an exciting and fast-paced casino game, then consider playing online craps. It’s one of the most popular table games in traditional casinos and a colorful offering in top casinos. You can check out the popularity of the game by checking out the top casinos that accept players from New Zealand. Today, casinos offer personalized bonuses when playing craps. But before you play in real money, we highly recommend that you read our complete guide.
Popular NZ Casinos that Offer Online Craps
NZ$250 Bonus + 100 Wish Spins
Wishmaker casino is an amazing fresh and fun Casino offering $250 and 100 Wish Spins!
100% First Deposit bonus up to $100 and Second Deposit bonus, 50% up to $200
NZ$ 1,000 Welcome Bonus
NightRush Casino is a New Zealand online casino that has more than 500 casino slots and games.
200% Bonus up to AU$1500 + 25 free spins
Bondibet is an online casino that takes Maori players and has more than 500 casino slots and games.
200% bonus up to NZ$500 + 50 free spins
Casimba is one of the newest online casinos with a massive NZ$500 bonus and 50 Free Spins!
$500 Bonus + 70 Free Spins
Omni Slots Casino is an online casino that accepts players from NZ offering a massive bonus and 70 free spins.
Learn to Play Online Craps
Online craps does not require complicated strategies or skills. It’s a dice game and your objective is to predict the outcome of the rolling of the dice. When you play at an NZ casino, it’s best to know the important players that are included in the game. Here’s a quick look at the players you will meet at the table:
- Boss or ‘Box Man’. He’s the person in charge and runs the whole game.
- Dealer. He is tasked to pay the winner and to collect the chips after the end of the game.
- ‘Stickman’. He’s the person tasked to control the dice using a stick. Once all wagers have been completed, it’s his job to get the dice and lead it to the ‘Shooter’.
- ‘Shooter’. He’s the player tasked to throw the dice in a particular round.
Basic Rules to Keep In Mind
In this game, you can expect two dice and chips that represent the bets. In craps, you can play different rounds, and each round is started by the ‘Shooter’. Players (like you) will then make a bet before the Shooter will perform his role. Once the bets have been made, the player will then roll the dice. The round calls for another ‘Shooter’ when:
- The value of the dice is a 7 or 11 which are called natural.
- The value of the dice is 2,3, or 12 which are called craps.
Now, if the throw of the dice results in a value that ranges from 4 to 6 and 8 to 10, then a Point is collected, and the assigned ‘Shooter’ will perform the role once again. His round will end when:
- The roll is equal to the Point.
- Or the roll is a ‘7’ or a Seven-Out.
When playing craps online, you will face a more simplified set of rules. To place the bet, you simply click a specified area to allot the casino chips which represent the bets. To play, you only need to click the ‘Roll’ button displayed on the screen. The system will then roll the dice and the outcome will be displayed on the screen.
Different Types of Bets You Can Play
Here’s a look at the top bets that you can make online:
- If you want to play this, put your chips in the ‘Pass’ and start the roll.
- Get a 7 or 11 to win. But if the result is 2, 3, or 12, you lose the round.
- If the ‘Shooter’ rolls another number, it becomes a point.
- If on the next roll the value is equal to the point prior to 7, you will win.
- But if a 7 comes before the point, you lose.
Don’t Pass Bets
- You are betting that the ‘Shooter’ will lose.
- Win the round if the throw of the dice results in a 2 or 3.
- No one wins the round if the result is 12.
- You end up the loser if the result is a 7 or 11.
- If another number comes up, it comes the point number.
- To win, the roll should be a 7.
- But if another number comes out before a 7, you lose.
- You place this bet during an active round.
- The next roll is your Come Out roll, and your result will depend on whether a point has been created.
- If the ‘Shooter’ throws a 7 or 11, this bet wins.
- If the result is a 2, 3, or 12, the bet loses.
- If another number comes out, it becomes the point number.
Don’t Come Bets
- You win when the ‘Shooter’ gets a 2 or 3.
- You lose with a value of 7 or 11.
- The system will call it a tie if the throw results in a 12.
- You place this bet if you can predict that a specific number will come before a 7.
A Few Tips to Keep in Mind When Playing Online Craps
The rules of the game can be confusing especially if this is your first time to play. If you are playing at an NZ casino, you want to consider the following tips:
- Learn the minimum and maximum bets that you can play. As a beginner, keep your bets at $5 or lower.
- Set a bankroll limit or an amount that you are comfortable to lose.
- Play the odd bets since these will give you better chances of winning.
- Know the different types of bets and how they work.
- Learn how the craps table is arranged.
- Look for a mobile casino if you want flexibility and comfort when playing craps. There are a number of NZ casinos that offer a mobile app for online craps.
- It also helps if you can learn a few words or terms related to the game. This will help you enjoy the game especially if you will play this in a traditional casino setting.