200% bonus up to NZ$500 + 50 free spins
50 Free Spins
- Software: Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Nyx Interactive, 1x2Gaming, Blueprint Gaming, Aristocrat, Genesis Gaming, Leander Games, Amaya (Chartwell), Quickspin, Rabcat, Edict (Merkur Gaming), Probability, Ezugi, Thunderkick, 2 By 2 Gaming, Big Time Gaming, Games Warehouse, Elk Studios, Lightning Box, Multicommerce Game Studio, Stakelogic, Foxium
- Deposit Methods: Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Visa, iDEAL, Skrill
- Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire Transfer, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Visa, iDEAL, Skrill
- Casino Type: Instant Play, Mobile
Casimba Casino was launched in 2017 and is on a trend to becoming a leading casino. Even though the casino is quite young compared to others in the gambling scene, they offer a great experience and game selection to players. Their branding and design is polished and solid to ensure you enjoy the casino while chilling where ever you are. New Zealand players are fully welcome and supports the native New Zealand dollar. Casimba has a great loyalty plan which is available for everyone. Once you do your first deposit, you earn an instant 500 points towards their loyalty scheme. If you’re a high-roller, they also have an exclusive VIP programme to up your game.
Games available on Casimba Casino
Where it comes to games, no doubt that Casimba have you covered. It has hundreds of games to choose from, some including the best game providers like Microgaming, NetEnt, Blueprint, Quickspin and Thunderkick. They have popular games like King Kong Kash, Genie Jackpots, Thunderstruck II, Magic Mirror Deluxe and others alike. If you’re not really into slots, they also have live games and the popular table games.
One great thing about Casimba is their Customer support, which runs 24/7. They support Live Chat and is most probably the easiest to get hold of their support but if not, then good old email will help you with any issues. The staff is very friendly and helpful. No need to worry about communication as their English is fluent and no Kiwi will have problems communicating with them.
Pros / Cons
- Withdrawal available 24/7
- Has the best software providers
- Mobile fully supported
- 24/7 Live chat
- A lot of restricted countries
Withdrawals and Deposit options
Casimba might not have a large selection of withdrawal options but they do have some efficient ones. EWallets have a withdrawal time-frame of around 24 hours. Credit and Debit cards takes 3 – 5 days to be processed and bank transfers take 3 – 7 days. Cheques unfortunately are not supported by the casino. There might be a pending time of 24 – 48 hours.
Overall Casimba casino is a great casino and considering it’s relatively new, it’s very promising. Huge selection of games to choose from and also supports live games. They offer a generous bonus on sign-up but requires a 35x wager on both the deposit and the bonus. If you liked what you read, why not give it a go!